June 26, 2011

my sister



after seeing my previous works (of me and kamila) my sister wants me to take her photos too. so yesterday we'd done this crazy photo session at home wearing our wardrobe and props. after that we went to my newest fave cafe (thanks to nindia satiman) NEVER BEEN BETTER to edited my work. I'm happy that my sister and her friends (who also came hanging out with us) complimented my work, such a huge relief for me coz they aint rookie.


I've been thinking, for the very first time in my life, yesterday i finally found out what i want to do with my life. i wanna be a photographer, specifically in fashion. I'm no good in capturing moments, but I'm good at capturing human's essence. this is something I've been passionated about for a very long time. I've started this hobby since highschool, i even used to get paid from my friends when they asked me to taking their photos. I've been struggling and dying inside when this hobby stops due to college, but now since I've started it again, i feel alive. i practically grew up in the fashion industry influenced by my sister who has been working in the industry since i can remember. heck, I've been in pages of seventeen magazine several times when in junior high school. i live & breathe for this.


my dad, sisters, bestfriends (mila & reva) and also boyfriend has been really supportive about this hobby of mine. sometimes when i felt insecure because some people tend to looked down on me because i didn't have the fancy gadget, they said it doesn't matter what camera you use, it's the photos that counts. to be honest, i didn't even use a DSLR camera, this is just my digicam (who's going to die and cannot be use anymore pretty soon) and my photoshop skill. but who am i to judge myself? all i know that i wanna finished college as fast as i can and then work in this field. amen.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, replica watches, nike outlet, christian louboutin uk, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, polo outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, nike free, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, uggs outlet, kate spade outlet, burberry handbags, oakley sunglasses wholesale, jordan shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, nike air max, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

vans pas cher, replica handbags, nike roshe run uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, sac hermes, kate spade, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, michael kors pas cher, coach outlet, oakley pas cher, nike air force, lululemon canada, air max, mulberry uk, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, new balance, nike roshe, nike air max uk, north face, nike tn, nike air max uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach purses, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, hollister pas cher, michael kors, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike free uk, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, north face uk, coach outlet store online, converse pas cher, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, nike free run, polo lacoste, timberland pas cher, nike air max, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, jordan pas cher, louboutin pas cher

oakleyses said...

ugg uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, replica watches, barbour, thomas sabo, converse, marc jacobs, moncler, canada goose, vans, canada goose, pandora uk, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, ray ban, links of london, toms shoes, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, barbour uk, lancel, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler uk, swarovski, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, canada goose, coach outlet, ugg, gucci, karen millen uk, nike air max, supra shoes, converse outlet, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, doudoune moncler, pandora charms